Old 05-12-2017, 10:33 AM
Systemized
patience

Joined APC: Mar 2011

Originally Posted by TallFlyer View Post
There's a difference between PDT paying 300% per day, and PSA paying 200% Critical. The short version is that any trip that touched critical day paid 200%. Over the holidays they allowed us to blend additional flying into existing trips. The net benefit for me was I picked up 2 days of flying and turned 8 other days critical, which was a gain to me of 60 hours credit. I'll take that deal over 300% per day any time.

You're not wrong, but we'll be more effective if we do that collaboratively and not these last minute panic attacks by the company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Piedmont pays 300% overtime all the time. PSA only paid out 200% during Christmas. You had to work on or around Christmas to receive those ten days of 200% overtime. Sure, seems nice that you only added two additional days which yielded tens days of 200%. But, that's still only ten days of 200% and you had to work on or around Christmas. Piedmont gets 300% overtime every single month, any time of the month and you don't have to work on or around Christmas to get it.

I'll take Piedmont's 300% per day anytime, think it through.