View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 06:28 PM
ScumSeeker

Originally Posted by Albief15 View Post

And dude--if you calling me politician--as hated as DM is if I really wanted to get the crowd to "oogle" me I'd have suggested we burn him at the stake. Instead, I pointed out the guy may have a skill set that makes him valuable to our organization for certain specific tasks. Its as much to open your mind to possibilities and revel in the irony of the situation as anything. You gotta admit its pretty wild....
It sounds like you are trying to appease anyone that might like DM. I can assure you, unless your name is Ric_ Tom_, or some other management stooge, there is nobody that likes him. And, whatever wild visions you have going through your mind about DM now working for "us", he will never deserve the CHANCE to redeem himself. Do yourself a favor. This is the only black mark on your record. Take a stance and distance yourself from DM as quick as possible. You are sounding like a politician. Albie, I know down deep you are for the team. Don't sell yourself out before you get started. Let's go back and delete all of our threads that started this.

Last edited by ScumSeeker; 09-24-2007 at 06:53 PM.