View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 10:22 PM
WHACKMASTER
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2010
Position: DOWNGRADE COMPLETE: Thanks Gary. Thanks SWAPA.

Originally Posted by NEDude View Post
I am not the one grandstanding about "the destruction of quality aviation jobs in the States", that would be you (while pay and benefits have been on the rise for the past five or six years...). You took a job with a lower level company with sub par pay and working conditions and are now being critical of others who might do the same. Why was it okay for you to take that job in the first place? What excuse did you use to make yourself feel better about undercutting the pay and work rules at the established legacy airlines when accepting the job with the remnants of Valujet?

As for me and WOW Air, no, in my six months with them I have not done anything yet "to raise the bar". But then again I am not the one complaining here, you are.
My "excuse" for accepting the job was the year 2002. Ya know....that one right after 2001 when "The Lost Decade" started?

Let's cut the chit. Stop making excuses for/championing the pseudo-scab outfit that is NAI and pretending like it doesn't have the potential to decimate many of the airline jobs in the States with quality T&Cs.