Thread: Miami is back
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 06:14 PM
450knotOffice
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2011

Considering that as of right now, he's still showing as logged in, I don't think he's been banned.

Honestly, folks, I've read his posts and most of yours for a long time now. His have generally been positive while most of yours have been more negative - which tends to be the nature of internet message boards. Honestly, the folks who are the most pleasurable to fly with are those with the more positive outlook, as opposed to those bitter souls who seem to do nothing but complain about how the company has wronged them. It gets old really fast.

Honestly, guys, leave the negative attitude behind when you flow over to AA. Quite a few captains I fly with tell me that they fly with an inordinately high number of flows who are miserable complainers. Trust me. DON'T be those guys when you come over to AA. Personally, I spent more than 22 years on the Eagle side before I came over to AA four years ago, and I lived through two decades of ups and downs over there, but I never let it get to me to the point where I became a miserable person to be around. Life's too short to be angry all the time. Bring your experience to AA, but leave the negative attitude behind. Really. Guys over here are generally great guys to fly with and hang out with on overnights. Be one of them.