Gets Weekends Off
Deadpool
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Jan 2017
  • Position
    Super Anti-Hero
Quote: And probably throw a link in there for good measure. Just in case.
Another link for the troll.

PenAir Promises Better Service For Unalaska, Following Airline?s 'Worst Performance' | KUCB

Excerpts from the mouth of DS:
- “I’m embarrassed by last winter" (You should be)
- "It was the worst performance I’ve seen in the history of the company," (It was)
- Mechanics are still learning how to maintain the new aircraft, and PenAir is still waiting on a fifth and final plane to join the fleet. (It's the mechanics fault)
- “I’m very confident that we’re going to work the bugs out and that the worst is behind us," (I doubt it)
- Communication has been a problem since the beginning of PenAir’s longtime partnership with Alaska Airlines, according to Seybert. (Ummmm, I don't think communication had anything to do with the 2000 debacle)
- He didn't offer a new solution. He encouraged flyers to continue contacting Alaska Airlines with questions about pricing and flight availability, while PenAir handles concerns about the planes themselves. (Word of advice: Don't bite the hand that feeds you)
- "You’re going to have very close to the same capacity as when I was operating, if little ACE comes through with what they said they’re going to do.” ("little ACE"? What a very pompous prick thing to say )

Other people:
- “It would have been nice if you’d kept some of those 340s in Alaska to help cover for this issue," said Kelty. (PenAir planning at its best)
- But many Unalaskans -- including Rachelle Hatfield -- said they’re already having problems with the current service, like frequently bumped baggage and difficulty rescheduling after cancelations. (Pay to have your bags sent on "little ACE")
- “When patrons call PenAir to get an issue fixed, PenAir refers them to Alaska Airlines," said Hatfield. "When we call Alaska Airlines, they refer us to PenAir, and we really don’t get the issue resolved.” (PenAir customer service at its best)