Thread: Do I jump at the career change or am I crazy?

Grom1234 , 06-01-2017 04:17 AM
Line Holder
Grom1234
Line Holder
close
  • Joined APC
    May 2017
The way I am looking at flight school, the 1st semester is basically some ground school and private pilot. After that semester I should know if it's for me or not. I am really convinced that is. My back up plan would be to alter course and finish my Bachelor's degree if I found it wasn't for me.

From what I see your situation sounds very similar to mine.

I will look up your previous posts and see what's in there. I have to admit there is a ton of information I have gone though on this forum, but my thought was to ask some questions over again since it seems the industry is going through a change right now.

The difference I see between us, I am willing to go 100% all in and devote all my time to flying. As a family we live below our means and are good savers and I think we will be ok in the future even if I have to take loans initially.

I think for me the all in approach to flight training to get into the mix asap may be the best for me. It seems now is the time to try to get into flying and make some moves. I don't want to procrastinate and miss out.