View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 10:09 AM
WHACKMASTER
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2010
Position: DOWNGRADE COMPLETE: Thanks Gary. Thanks SWAPA.

Originally Posted by Grumble View Post
Yeah, Id much rather pay for my own recurrent sim time than make money and have any quality of life.

Youve probably never been checked against the list because 1.) youre either too young to have scabbed or 2.) didnt exhibit SCAB behavior. Theyre pretty easy to spot and Ive had several captains deny them the JS. Most guys I know and fly with have the list with them, I keep it on my phone. NEVER forgive and NEVER forget. As youve pointed out, theyll do it again.

NAI will never get a JS agreement with the US carriers (unless they somehow manage to unionize, then maybe).. All the managements and unions are in agreement on the threat they pose. This isnt a go jets situation, nor is their business plan. GJ was just another bottom feeder regional to be whip sawed, NAI is a different situation all together. I seriously doubt ALPA/AWA/etc will even have to ask for any JS agreement to be denied.
Completely agree but you're wasting your keystrokes with these guys. They don't see anything wrong with the NAI business model/plan.