View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 08:47 AM
Griever
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2009

Originally Posted by flydiamond View Post
I recall in reading another thread that the proposed 4.2 hour daily guarantee would be the minimum average daily credit from a trip... e.g. a theoretical 4 day trip having 2.2, 6.2, 5.2 and, 3.2 block hour days would pay 4x4.2 hours rather than 4.2+6.2+5.2+4.2. Is that the case or is it a HARD 4.2 hour guarantee.

I also recall some possible improvements to hotels...any action there?

Finally, does Horizon have any trip or duty rigs? I assume no on the trip rigs (hence the daily guarantee being implemented). Can anyone point me to the contract?
Daily guarantee. Not an average. Problem is the company isn't implementing it, due to "technical" issues. They say it'll take up to 6 months to implement. Note that this is in violation of our contract. They have said they won't back-pay us when they do implement it, either.

We get the better of the following trip time:
4:1 tafb
2:1 duty
1:1 block
Each days credit is minimum 4.2

Hotels are improving greatly. Unfortunately it took a serious incident at one of our ghettos for the company to start making changes.

Our LOA has weak language to make the union and company agree in "minimum stanards" within 30 days of ratification. That date is June 23