Thread: Air Wisconsin
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 07:34 PM
diverdriver2
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2013

Originally Posted by mdcny View Post
I have a class date at SKYW but just spoke to a recruiter at Air Wisconsin. Hearing about the great benefits at Air Wisconsin is really making me think I should be at Air Wisconsin. Does anyone know what other bases will be opening besides ORD and IAD? What is vacation time first year? Also, what is the United pathway program being offered?
Thanks
1. We don't know about bases yet. It's frustrating for all but announcements will come.
2. We don't know any details on the CPP. However I wouldn't plan your career on it. EVERYTHING can change. It would be really nice if the details are strong.
3. You can't beat our health insurance.
4. You accrue vacation your first year to bid during your second year. I don't know how that compares to other companies.
5. If we can ramp up hiring the upgrades WILL be fast meeting the stated advertisement of 18-24 months. I want to see that start happening ASAP. I would imagine most people are watching for that as a litmus test. However if you watch for too long you end up behind a lot of people. Tough call.