View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 05:48 AM
Aviationslave
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2013

Originally Posted by randomroute View Post
Nice, lets get you that company man award. Tell me something, who exactly is "we" in your manifesto? Is it the cadre of white sock wearing, wrinkled and sweated-out-baggy pilot shirt donning, static charged hair sporting champions I see on the reg? Once again, my initial post isnt out of entitlement, it stems from false "truth in advertising". Anyone considering coming to 9E should be aware of the truth. And if it isnt to be considered truth, at least it can be considered an inside perspective.

Lets talk pre-merger....but then again lets not, because this isnt the same company as it was pre-merger. There was no bonus pre-merger, there was nothing of value to attract candidates like myself. So what point are you trying to make? Im lucky to be working in conditions that are more favorable than the days of operational uncertainty that predated Endeavor becoming a wholly owned subsidiary? $60K nt enough? Well I'll ask you that, is $60K enough for you? Or are you just happy that you have a full time flying job that keeps you current?
$18K is pathetic, but you and others gladly accepted that pay and the industry at that time while I and others stayed away and maintained more responsible work options.

Eye contact and acknowledgement is one of the most basic and simplest forms of respect that any man can choose to demonstrate. It is professional. It shows more than anythig else that you are capable of demonstrating concern. Im sorry if you cant fathom the logic of an age old teaching. Perhaps you hail from shamed samurai so I wont judge...... who knows.

As far as getting my 'rear-handled', cool. Let's reduce our trade to the stuff of rumble-ready 12 year olds in unsupervised parking lots and basketball courts. Military service? Ok, Let's work on getting guys to wear dress shoes with laces first (no offense to those that have to wear orthopedic velcros).

Shady 135? Immaturity? Bad attitude? Military service? How many baseless charges can be made in one sentence?

I heard envoy might be hiring. But in pretty sure they don't get to wear hats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk