View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 05:44 PM
Skittles9E
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2015

Originally Posted by randomroute View Post
I dont wear the hat, havent made a gate announcement and, have every right to ***** about 10 block hours a month when hired under the guise of a specified upgrade time. I'm a 91/135 guy that needs qualifying 121 hours. My message is to (like I stated) those in my situation that could at least get an inside perspective.

Bankruptcy? Mergers? Pay cut's of 40%...You're like an old railroad man talking about the way things were. If you're gonna wear those things as a badge of honor then suck it up and stop mentioning it. The implication that I have to see things get worse before I realize how good I have it applies to nearsighted individuals (like yourself) that can't see the calamity approaching and properly conceal themselves. You went through that by choice, you stuck through that by choice, don't externalize that mentality of "knowing how good things are and how bad they can get" onto me. That is YOUR logic,and it is diametrically opposed to progress. True colors revealed. Next!

Damn that was good, thats that "slow troll". I got some ex's that I'd like you to use your lyrical genius on if you ever want to expand your craft.

So we agree. All of you can assume I'm an idiot, it's fine with me. I have a bad attitude , I don't sip the "kool-aid" and what have you etc. But to some I'm referred to as an analyst (just opened myself up to some real criticism with that chain-yanking, I know), and the trends here aren't favorable.

There is no pilot shortage at Endeavor despite both what the IROP email-updates state when they list crew resources as "NIL" and "Daly Downloads/Flight Ops Updates/EDV MEC report when it comes to falling short of hiring projections. It's a ploy to restrict pilot movement to the left seat in order to maintain staffing at the subsidiary level while keeping people interested with a single shot at Delta (with the caveat that you pass all the testing a pilot from off the street would be subject to). The winning team mentality is stressed with OPR payments and scorecards of who the best DC carrier is...and guess who Delta/Endeavor always says is doing the best job? Hell we do such a good job that we get the OPR payout even when we dont meet operational goals! Do you guys remember potato chip vans and snack food trucks that would make deliveries to supermarkets? They are as rare as unicorns now because there was a guy who actively searched out ways to cut costs and utilize cheaper wholesale transport companies. That guy runs Delta now. And if you think he needs us, just remember what he said in a recent "Ask Ed anything"- he said "there is no pilot shortage at Delta" (keep in mind this was hours after a severe computer crash that crippled operations and could have been blamed on a host of issues, not just a multi million dollar computer program, but in spite of a meltdown, he looked into the camera and with the most certain nonchalant voice). Well I talked your ear off CODs4ever, I'll let you go, I gotta go "see about a girl(s)" with these next few replies. Be safe bro, I sincerely appreciate the logical response.

I didn't expect a thing, it was an inside perspective. Better question, why did you think there was "quid pro quo" with my 1st post ever on this site? No expectations other than fallout from some macho nachos (like that one Bartok? I'm subjecting myself to your poetic genius, bless you prince)

Early upgrade to captain? Shichyea! Higher pay maybe? You don't understand. It's not the reserve lifestyle I take issue with, it's the pitiful flying time that is dispensed when associated with reserve work. I didn't come to a regional for quality of life. I came here for the potential, my classmates came here for the potential, new-hires decide to come here for the potential. That potential has been and currently is being falsely advertised.

And respectfully, please spare me the concern when you dictate how I should "post"or "reply". That controlling trait is concerning and indicative of the toxic mentality those who think they have subordinates demonstrate. Work on it. It'll make you a better man in the long run.

Mmm mm mm hello again beautiful!Maybe we can get to first base now? Maybe not. But youre absolutely right darling! Youre "not the one" who any of my heed applies to. So do me a favor, don't tickle my feet and play hard to get in front of all these other gentlemen callers, youre special to me, hit the DM's, you know what I mean Let get this thing going (insert suggestive finger emojis).

Well my legs fell asleep and negative pressure from all the courtesy flushes is starting to take a toll on my thigh meat. TTYL bros.
We really need to increase the rate of random drug testings....