View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 11:02 AM
TWInsider
New Hire

Joined APC: Jan 2017

Originally Posted by FormerTW View Post
Don't have time to be long winded, but wanted to chime in and say that my time at TW was probably the most fun flying I'll do in my career, and the people were awesome. Working there was an outstanding experience. Yes, you work hard, but the team atmosphere makes it all worth it. Whenever someone bashes TW online, I think the number of current and former employees who are quick to counter with praise speaks volumes to the quality of the company.
Originally Posted by FormerTW View Post
Absolutely a former TW pilot.
You might be a former TW pilot but you are 100% working in management now. You sound a whole lot like the former clueless CP now ADO. Stop spreading BS lies about this company and just fix it. Tradewind sucks and you treat your pilots like garbage. How many more have to quit before you implement change? I hope the number is two, because that is how many internal recommendations I have written this week for current Tradewind pilots that want to get the hell out before their contracts are up! The regionals can't hire fast enough and you are making it too easy for me to poach your people and line my pockets with referral bonuses.