View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 08:05 PM
jshoneycutt
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2017
Default Stick to the important facts

Regarding how your employment terminated, I would not volunteer you were fired or let go. I would stick to the reasons why you gave the professional two-week's notice. It sounds like the termination was ultimately bogus thought telling of how rough the labor relationships were. I doubt PRIA requires Southwest to report how your separation of employment went down, so doing so would be illegal. I suppose they might do so anyway and an airline could throw out your application at that time and never tell you why and that would be frustrating never knowing why you never got a callback. Or they could bring you in and grill you about why you lied on your application so you take down as much information as you can about names and such so you can file a complaint with the US Dept of Labor, Labor Relations Bureau whomever. Then you fall back to explaining at will employment, you were no longer willing to work for them and after you gave your two week's notice they relieved you of your professional courtesy of a two-week's notice