View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 08:20 PM
PSA Recruiter
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2017

Originally Posted by Tiger52 View Post
Jabfly-What I understand is to try to be the most accurate.... so this is what I did:
1. I logged all dual SUPT time as dual, T-37 & T-1. I had one team sortie and I counted that and T-37 solo time as PIC. I did not log jump seat time at all.
2. I logged my IBF (intro to bomber fundamentals) time as SIC ~ 20 hrs. I was winged by then.
3. In my mws I logged copilot time as sic and A/C, IP, and EP time as PIC.
I might be wrong but I think that I meet the intent of the data that they are trying to capture. Thoughts?

R-
Tiger
Thanks Tiger.

This sounds fine.

We are looking at an overall experience level, and to ensure that you meet the hour requirements for ATP. We understand that the military world and civilian world do things very differently. I have gotten very good at digging through military logbooks and making sense of them.

I can't remember the number of the form that most military pilots include, but it breaks down the flight time by aircraft. That is typically very helpful. If you have military and civilian in separate logbooks, make sure that they are totaled somewhere so we can see what you have for total hours in each category (night, instrument, XC, PIC, etc...). We really don't have time to add all of these between 2 different logbooks during the document review at the interview. We have a dozen or more pilots logbooks to go through, and it takes quite a bit of time.