View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 06:40 PM
HighFlight
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2016

Mesa is still putting people in classes, as is GoJets. So it's no mystery that we are as well, at least to me.

As for the part in bold, not sure what the classes are looking like today, but when I got hired, I'd estimate the class was about 24% aged 50 or older. About the same percentage was ex-military looking to get current and move on (two have already, perhaps a third).

Originally Posted by Avroman View Post
I'm not rooting for the end of Endeavor, but it seems the only way to get Delta to move is if their back is against a wall. With us finding 60+ a month still showing up to class, they have no motivation to improve things here. If you want contract improvements and a flow it will probably take at the least imminent expiration of the bonus and class sizes less than half of what we are currently seeing. So in that sense, I'm not hoping for Endeavor to fail, I'm hoping the recruitment team stops being very successful. Frankly I'm shocked that so many are still showing up here over any of the AA flow airlines. It'd be a no brainer to me, but I guess we are getting a lot of 50+ year olds that don't care about a flow as they plan to end their career here.