View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 03:25 AM
badflaps
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2011
Position: retired 767(dl)

Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
Just venting...

Check into the LHR layover hotel. They knowingly assign me a room with a broken AC unit and think that's somehow OK. Their solution is a rotating fan. Room is at the end of the hall and doesn't pick up the wifi. Their solution is to move closer to the door. Room is literally the size of a jail cell, exactly how much closer to the door can I get and how much of a difference will that 2-3 feet make? After asking to speak with the manager I finally get a new room. Total time 1.5 hours from arrival at the hotel until I have a suitable room.

So I decide to FCR it. Login to Deltanet, click on the FCR link, it pops open a new window to sign into Delta passport. I sign in again, and instead of opening the FCR page I just get another tab of Deltanet. Try again, same results.

So if you get a crappy hotel you're supposed to login to a crappy IT system to fill out worthless paperwork which nobody ever does anything about, except you can't even login to the crappy system to document the crappy hotel. Good times.
But the overall message is clear, right?