View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 05:34 AM
METO Guido
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2011

As does any representative body, ALPA salutes many masters. More than a few of those bearing widely divergent agendas. Then consider getting results in a time where the scale for legislative progress is measured in microns. By comparison to other lobbies, how is ALPA-PAC respected financially? No idea but it's a safe bet they aren't knocking on doors packing the fattest wallet.

Welcome fellas & call me Buddy. VA lawmaker, servant of the people. Also something of a pragmatist you might say, so not especially put off by earmarks, insider whispering, larger than token campaign contributions, single issue voter blocks, defense contractors or multinational spenders. So Flags of Convenience Don't Fly Here just passed committee you say? Well done. 100% behind our pilots, I can tell you that. So what if the presumptuous cry babies making more than me working 12 days a month get all high-horsey from time to time? Hell, I'm almost jealous. But please, hearing aid's up full volume, sell me on H.R.2150-115.

https://congress.gov/115/bills/hr215...15hr2150ih.pdf