Thread: July classes
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 08:30 AM
WhenPigsFLy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2017

There is a guy that posts them a couple of days before the drop. Expect every seat and fleet. 74 trng is catching up. No way to tell what you will get as you choose by age and who knows what other guys want. Roll the Dice.

The only reason to come here is the pension and with 70K employees to include the manages loosing theirs (Frozen) in 2023 it will be a fight to keep ours in the next contract. Globalization is not in our favor but they can afford it. I know its tied to management but they are losing theirs.

I foresee a lot of guys who came here or are coming here for that sole reason being somewhat disappointed in the future. Just think if you pass of Delta to come here only to have the pension frozen and you still have to fly nights. This job is only worth it if you can leave at 60 with a paycheck.

Think long and hard on what type of flying you will do and for a company with a hateful culture. Do not underestimate how bad the culture is and how it will effect you. Many of us are past V1 but if I was in my 30's with what I know and see, I would consider UAL/DAL/SWA and live in domicile and save your money verse hope for a pension to survive, sleep at night and not be treated like a second class citizen which you are here.