View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 11:37 PM
snackysmores
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2014
Position: fatigued

Originally Posted by Griever View Post
I can't agree more. I see some positive indications that QX management, particularly DC, has realized this. I think even BT at AAG may have as well.

But the proof is yet to come. So far we've been fed apology letters, nothing else yet to show for it but schedule reductions. The true test will be seeing what AAG as a whole does about this.

We can't cut our way to prosperity, that has been demonstrated already with 20 misplaced CRJs. If history repeats itself those schedule reductions will be permanent as they retire the two-fan sh*t can with little else changing.
Yep, you can lead a horse to water only so many times..

While firing BL is a huge step forward, they are in for a surprise if they think anything is going to change by that alone. Firing brad isn't going to make Q400 classes some how full again. There needs to be a significant change in management and their philosophy of running things..

My advice to them: You might have more success if your director of flight ops and VP of flight ops IS ACTUALLY A PILOT. Someone who knows what it's like to fly the line. There's WAY too many people in director level positions of power at this airline who have never flown a fking plane before. Look at any successful airlines history and the people who have ran the flight ops departments have always been line pilots at some point.