View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 10:16 AM
buzzsherwood
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2017
Default Thanks

Thanks guys, I was just hoping to find a way to maybe find some of the smaller outfits and jobs in the areas I would love to live if possible,but I guess not much for low time in those areas.
I would love something like the Alaska stuff but someplace in the warm part of the USA, even better If I could get into the carribean or some tropic island.

I did apply to 2 different pipeline patrol jobs, one in MO and one in TX but was told to come back with more hours, as well as 3 SIC positions I applied for. even though I met(just barley) the hours they required.

I did look at Alaska but from the threads here it seemed like they got their positions filled, at least at Hageland. Grant from the posts here got a bad rap with checks bouncing, but maybe they got better?

I am also looking at American Aviation as Dera mentioned as AZ sounds a bit better than freezing my ass off in AK but the Alaska schedule and money sounds good.

I re did my log book and realized I am like 5 hours short of the x country and night hour to have 135 mins, so I am going to turn my biannuals and IFR refresh flights into little cross countries to get them taken care and apply when I get my 135 mins and see if anybody takes me.