View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 07:07 PM
Skydriver02
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2015

Originally Posted by CaptainBunny View Post
Lori Clark or Emerald Coast are just fine. I did EC and felt more than prepared. I was airlines in 2004-2006 and went 135/91 for 11 years. I personally did the EC course and was more than happy with how I felt for the interview. As they say, each group is going to get different scenarios. The SBI is tough to prep for and the EC course, Winning at CRM, was priceless when it came to that. If/when you get an interview, relax. They want to know who you are. Leave your cell phone in the hotel or your suitcase. Interact with everyone you see. Most of all, enjoy the process. By far the best group of people I've worked with. I sat reserve the month of June and have had relief lines since. I came back to the airlines like you'd go back to a cheating girlfriend. So far, very happy. I left Corporate for this and won't look back. Good luck to everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is great info guys. Interviews are back on and I'll make my way to Denver in a couple weeks. Just want to be prepared. Thanks again for all the info!