View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 09:26 AM
WhiteH2O
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: Sitting down and facing front. Why would you want to know that?

Originally Posted by WhiteH2O View Post
I sent all my stuff in on April 7th, and it has been under review since a few days after that. I have a scheduled start date at an airline on May 26th, I've been keeping them in the loop as to when things are happening, but now I'm in that period of a few days to many months where I have no idea what is happening. Would AMAS be able to quicken things along, or are they just able to help a little with status? They have it on my file that I need it for a start date, but I doubt that will do anything to get it moving faster. I just want to make sure I'm doing anything in my power to get it through as fast as possible. It's killing me to watch my seniority tick away waiting for this piece of paper.
Update on my SI.

I've been calling about once a week, and they recommend that I continue doing the same. They have been telling me "in process" and "any day now" for about two months. They said that it went to DC on May 1st (so it got through local review quickly). This also means it has been in DC for over 3 months now. This is for a fairly simple issue.

Anyone else have any recent timelines to report? How long is DC taking on average?