View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 07:45 PM
IFlyFL410
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2005
Position: midsize

Originally Posted by RI830 View Post
It wasn't a "shot" at the union. It was truth, the union has demanded the Red Label program be dissolved.
The replacement forum is right around the preverbial corner.
Remember that your free to leave at any time when a job is no longer for you. Vote with your feet!

On a side note, what is the unions position on brand partners flying and outside charter? Serious question
Like Dutch says below, the Union just wants equal pay for the same work. And why should I, or others, leave just because I don't like Red Label. The Union is here to stay so maybe you should leave? The "free to leave at any time" argument is an old one warrants no merit.

Originally Posted by Vital Signs View Post
I take exception with your use of the word "overpaid".

NO SUCH THING.
Ha! Noted!

Originally Posted by Dutch1 View Post
Actually, I've asked every person I've flown on red label airplanes for the last six months (more than half my rotations have been on red label airplanes): "How do you like red label?" The answer from every single one has been: "What is red label?" So your first statement is dubious at best. As for the dissolution of the program, we simply want all pilots to be under the same bid system and pay system. Management seeks segregation, we seek equality. On the pay side, red label is not overpaid. Rather underpaid in comparison to our peers. We seek to at least be paid equally to red label in this arbitration because we all work at least as hard as red label pilots. Do you object to pay parity for all of us? Do you really believe the red label pilots work harder? B------t!
True words here.