View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 08:30 AM
ColtF15
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2017

I've heard FedEx is all about following instructions (not a bad way of life anyway), and it reads that you should NOT attach LORs. The only thing to attach looks like a resume, and that's all I attached. But when the drop down menu gives an option to identify your attachment as an LOR/Resume ect it raises big question marks.

The "references" section/tab of pilot credentials seems to be what they are looking for with only putting employee ID, name and contact email down, but again no LOR attachment. They also specify to only list FedEx employees. Then there is a separate link to send someone if they are willing to put their 10 year stamp on you. At least that is all I've done with my understanding of the rules.

My guess is that FedEx would call/email your references in place of the LOR, and then separately consider your PE's. I've come to this conclusion only because I can't find a place to input an LOR. But then again, I'm just a guy on the outside looking in with fingers crossed. Is there any more data on what is actually happening with the Apps other than it's a giant mystery until the machine spits out your resume to be reviewed by a person?