View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 09:26 AM
Flymonkey10
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2015

Originally Posted by OpenClimb View Post
I would take this with a grain of salt.

One of the few tools F9 has to offer new applicants is the potential for growth and a quick upgrade. Historically, F9 hasn't hired 300 in a year. They always "leak" promises of big numbers, but I haven't seen it.

We're going to hire 25 per month for the foreseeable future. Followed a few months later with "We can't hire because we need the training guys on the line this summer because we're really busy. Followed within a matter of weeks by a Company Offered Leave of Absence because we're overstaffed.

Consider this to be a preview of life at Frontier. My best guess is that we vacillate between (A) Nobody knows what's going on from one month to the next and/or (B) We know exactly what's going on, but we're going to keep it under wraps until some newspaper leaks the story and we have to fess up.

They get you hooked by dangling whatever carrot is necessary at the moment.
Thank you OpenClimb for this. It's hilarious (and disgusting) how this things that are said everyone jumps onto. Believe it all! They've said it all before. How's that 2yr upgrade working out? Carrots? Congrats on not paying attention to the last few years. Now back to your koolaid.