View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 07:16 AM
MKUltra
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2015
Position: Professional Eugoogoolizer at the Derek Zoolander Center For Kids Who Can’t Read Good

If your single... old city, fishtown, anywhere on southstreet, Penn's landing.. They can be pricy but you can find a studio for less than a thousand.. no car needed you'll save money there. You'll have the best time of your life.... invite me😁

Fishtown is where all the young millenials are.. lots of fun.. and there is the infamous "barcade" there.. there is an awesome apartment complex that's in an old brewery. Can't remember the name but that's what I would do..

There is mass transit to the airport or a less than 15 dollar uber ride.

I would spend a day.. get some good walking shoes.. and walk through all those neighborhoods.. philly is easily walkable.. start south street.. And head northeast.. see the rocky steps 🤠

If you want cheaper outside of city but close to work decent neighborhood.. Swarthmore..

Not as nice but close to work.. this will be much cheaper.. beholden, collingdale, and darby.. there are still some old school neighborhoods there but be cautious walking in spots.

There is also essington.. which has several generations of people that lived in that area.. you go to the irish pub and everyone knows eachother.. it consists of blue collar workers that are long shoreman, workers at the Boeing plant and others that work at the coal power plant.. also there are several crash pads there.. commute to the airport is a snap.. but your fun factor will be limited.

Feel free to pm me if you need any help.