Old 08-07-2017, 02:10 PM
Yumyum
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2012
Position: CaptFo

Originally Posted by Five93H View Post
Correct

Correct

Correct. When all said and done, nobody will end up 'behind' except people who stick to arbitrary terms and definitions to suit their point.

Agreed. Why are we dividing ourselves?
Hat v No hat
CJO v non CJO
Old folks v 'millennials'
9E v XJ v 9L
200 v 900

I enjoy every crew I work with and swap jets with. No need for BS bickering. Unproductive, unhelpful, divisive.

We don't need to split ourselves apart. Whatever contract being developed will not be perfect, but one never is. I have 100% faith in our negotiators. There isn't something that 100% of our group will support. Bear in mind market rates, hiring occurring, etc. I'd love Delta 900 rates, but that's not happening.

Look at other contracts being signed and pay rates industry wide. (Thanks for walking up to the bar, looking at it, and turning around OO) Proposed rates would put us double digit percent above competitors.

That's all folks.
The hat discussion needs to go. If you want to wear your hat...wear your hat and tell your CA to blow smoke. Regarding pay....After that turd we swallowed years ago...the new pay proposal better be legit. I speak for myself...but unless there are big gains....my vote is NO. The market dictates our pay. We are in high demand, therefore I will not settle for mediocre improvements.