Old 08-27-2017, 04:15 PM
Rcordeiro122592
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2017

Originally Posted by E2CMaster View Post
OH, let me see where to start.

Took the job in 2014. Was told $625/day.

After I quit my job, the "contract changed" and "Everyone is taking massive pay cuts".. Yeah.. I was now making $450/day deployed as a King Air 300/350 PIC. And guys hired before date X took maybe a $30/day cut. Total B Scale Move.

Then they decided to not deploy me for MONTHS. Sitting at home. NO income. Unable to leave, because, well, lawsuits.

Finally rotate. Was supposed to be a 90 day. At day 57 I was told I was going home TOMORROW. So the extra month I was going to use to unscrew my finances, yep. Nope.

At day 55 off, they told me my rotation was pushed back a week. And a week later, another week. finally went back to work after 87 days off. After only working 57 in the previous five months.

Then they tried the "you need to do X before next rotation" (aka get me on the hook for training contract).

I left after one year. Before I got hired, I had an email from Tom Gallucio, their HR manager. I asked specifically what would be the case if I hit one year, and didn't have 180 deployed. Was told in the email that as long as you were available, you would be off the hook after one year.

I left after 13 months and 154 days deployed. I grossed maybe 69k in over a year there. When I was supposed to be making $110 or so.

I leave and go to L3.

Then they sue me for my TBA.

I provided the emails to the court. Court let me go.

After getting hired by L3, I get put onto the MARSS Contract, as a Subcontractor for CACI. (I worked MAISR and VADER at Avenge).

I then get sued for violating an "Implied Non Compete". For well north of 1/4 million. Keep in mind, I was a line pilot. Non management.

After spending a metric butt ton in lawyers, I beat them in court again. They were ordered to pay my legal costs. I'm still waiting. (TG, I know you are eventually gonna see this)

Oh, and they tried to jack with my clearance too.

RUN. FAR. AWAY.

Great pilot group 2014 era.

HORRIBLE Management.

Used to be a great place to work. If my choices were there and regionals, Air Wiz would be getting a call tomorrow.

How's your time been at L3? I'm interested in their SIC program. I am a Marine vet (enlisted E5) 2010-2014. I had a clearance before, would L3 help reinstate the clearance? What flight times are they looking for?
Thank you!