View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 04:13 PM
Vincent Chase
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2015
Position: I got into this business so I wouldn't have to work.

Originally Posted by CBreezy View Post
I'm not being an apologist. Stop getting mad at someone for being a victim then immediately become a victim. He was very much in the wrong and his behavior was embarrassing to himself. Is it worthy of pressing charges? Depends on your snowflake tolerance. Are you so much of a snowflake that a guy saying an F word and calling you a P makes you want him arrested and charges filed? And I'm the liberal here. Jesus. Kids can handle that kind of language. Like I said. I went to a middle School in the corn fields in an ultra Christian area and I heard way way worse in the hallways. The kids are going to be just fine.

Delta took the high road. Thanks for playing and here are your hand cuffs. Proves a big point. You can't behave that way and still get your way. Bye bye.
So you equate kids in middle school with adults and "movie stars" acting like kids in middle school?
Got it.

False logic is false logic. Just saying you heard it when you were one of the Children of the Corn doesn't make it appropriate in a first class cabin on any airline. Your argument is completely flawed by your premise.

Isn't there something more salacious you could be adding your mental prowess to on your airline's subforum?