View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 06:36 PM
OregonAviator
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2016

Joneaux You're really good at making things sound worse than they really are. Thank god for forums.... lmao I can see you rubbing your hands together waiting to see Horizon collapse and mighty mainline SkyWest running in to save the day for Alaska Airlines. Honestly yeah things aren't all that great here but people blow this crap way out of proportion some times, I'm sure once the backed up training department can get back to where they need to be and pilots can finally get out on the line we won't have as many issues and we'll be back in a decent spot working our way back up. Horizon really is a great airline and when I say this, it does not include management whatsoever. Horizon has the coolest pilot group and crew environments especially for the flying we do, I have no doubt we'll eventually be back on track and I'm sure Alaska knows that too otherwise I'm sure we would have been dumped off by now, plus I'm trying to be optimistic about our new VP of flight ops from Alaska coming in, hoping he might make a change for the better but I guess we'll see what happens, he seemed pretty serious about taking care of the training department and speeding up new hire to line pilot in shorter amount of time with little to no delays so assuming he can deal with this issue and earn our trust, I think we will be on the right track to recovery. Obviously this is all new to us so we have to see but I'm still very optimistic.