View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 08:35 AM
Aero1900
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2012
Position: 1900D CA

Originally Posted by avi8tor614 View Post
I'm at a regional that has no flow. Not a bad place just time to move on. I will not settle and move lateral. I've missed every major movement in this industry. 9/11 and Colgan accidents were setbacks for me and other people around my age group. Flow works for guys in in their mid 20's to mid 30's I'm neither was flying corporate almost the last 16 years before joining my current employer. I have read the information about frontier and I understand. I know a lot of you are mad because you are below industry standard and have not gotten payback for what you put in the company. I'm looking ahead and Frontier is not going out of business, they will have to retain their pilots whether there is growth or not. You will get a descent contract. This industry is about timing. This is a pilot's market and our time so I'm betting on Frontier this round. Sorry if I am optimistic. Just got a good feeling.
How dare you bring optimism to this forum!

I think you are right. Frontier compensation is currently well behind the rest of the industry, but our union is working very hard to change that. Once that happens, this will be a good place to work.

No hotel during training really sucks though