Thread: Boutique Air
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 12:48 PM
977flyer
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2011

Originally Posted by TSAwithBagpipes View Post
Update:

Apparently the CEO sent a nasty-gram to all "Boutiquers". In the email, the CEO explained that the "generous benefits" were being cut back "to be more in line with what is normal". He explained that employees were fortunate to have such an outstanding job. After explaining that benefit cuts *had to be done*, he went on to explain that negative comments weren't appreciated.

From the CEO himself, direct quote:
"Some people have written some pretty negative comments. If you feel so negatively about having benefits that are normal, I would prefer your resignation not your negative commentary".

Wow, way to incite good moral among a pilot group, numb nuts. I lost a lot of respect for that guy when I read this.
I can confirm this is 100% true. I have a good friend who's a captain in DFW and he forwarding the email to me. I was shocked that a CEO would say something like that to his pilots Needless to say, he put in his 3 week notice after that comment and is off to the regionals. He said QOL is deteriorating rapidly at Boutique and to expect a mass exodus soon. YMMV.