View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 02:14 AM
Davetastic
Ice-bagger

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Originally Posted by 5Ypilot View Post
This just simply isn't true. I don't want to call someone a liar but this is absolutely untrue. With a late Z start and a early Z end the rig is well, below what is stated. On the DHL network a split line with 2 late Z starts and early Z ends will credit in the 60's. Also any vac, sick, or training conflict drops you to guarantee. I am 7th year, I average 3.5 hours over guarantee when I divide my over guarantee pay over the year. 65.5 hours average credit per month. Just the facts, no spin.

If you don't call in sick, and don't take vacation, you could reasonably average in the 70's but expecting 80 hrs is unrealistic. At least for now, I am sure we will get that fixed in the next two years.

Not true for YOU doesn't make it not true regardless of how long you have been here. I don't need to justify my paycheck to you or anybody just to prove a point but Aug. was a vacation month for me so I got min guarantee. July: 18.97 above. June: 28.26 above. How is this lying?

DH's and alternate travel commercial into position on the front end of patterns and I stay home while on rig.

No spin, just leveraging the schedule to stay home and get paid. I NEVER said you can expect 80 hours.....I am merely stating what I have been accustomed to getting.

But don't get me wrong either.....we have a poor pay structure and we have a poor contract and we are in need of improvements to our business processes and work conditions.

Last edited by Davetastic; 09-12-2017 at 02:25 AM.