View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 11:02 AM
Mugatu
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2016

Originally Posted by FlyVectorMCO View Post
Heard they interviewed in the 3rd party training center today . after the "poke the bear" commentary crisis mgmt kicked all pilots out. They no longer want them in the HQ because recruits see how disgusting and disfunctional the CPO is like I saw when I was there recently. The CP and his cronies run the interviews and I heard they asked if they would be willing to strike if hired !! Illegal ! We have traitors from the line supporting this process . The pilot recruiter with the "alternative lifestyle" they have is epically far up the CPO's a** and dosent know sh*t about the company or the job. COO and his car, CPO and it's sexual deviance, Inflight and their social experiments. I really question my decision sometimes ! When do we finally take a stand against this crap ??
. This looks like baiting to me. Who in management hired you to post this? We are all doing just fine properly doing our job and waiting to eventually be release. Being released is what will make Franke sh!t, and nothing else before. Yawn...