View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 05:22 PM
motorboatin
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2015

Originally Posted by FlyVectorMCO View Post
Talk about being eaten by your own ! I was making an observation based on both what I have heard and what I have seen during my time. I don't need to be attacked ! I am not and I find it offensive that I'm on the same team and I am being insulted by my colleagues . I don't work for the HQ or management or recruiting , I want what most on here want . Obviously a new 'ish guy isn't entitled to his opinion or given any credence on this forum . Yes I'm opinioned just like all you all are . Lesson learned.
My comments were out of line. There are much more constructive ways to voice frustration to you other than the ones I chose. Please accept my apology. However, just a suggestion, but as heated as things are right now, I think the only thing we should be doing is taking the lead set forth by the MEC. The 'I heard this and that' and rumor mongering just isn't useful. Let's kick back and watch this train wreck happen. Our union is straight-up with us. Period. I feel very informed, and that is power and it promotes unity. We will prevail!