Old 09-17-2017, 05:37 PM
MadDog80
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2017

Originally Posted by friend View Post
A friend of mine who just completed training at skywest just told me how great the training program is at skywest. They really work with you and want to help you as long as you have a good attitude and try to work hard.

Skywest will give you extra sim lessons if needed and also extra IOE if needed and even in initial ground if one fails indoc, systems, or oral they will help you pass.

Even though skywest doesn't pay that much and they don't have a union and starting pay is not 41/hr and no bonus at least they provide quality training and make a new hire a competent line pilot.
Thanks for posting! As many have told me before there are plenty of negative self-pitying sad sacks that trying and spread their misery in these forums but for people like you and me its comforting and exciting hearing positive things like this. I'll hopefully be going to ground school soon myself and this definitely helps. Everyone I've come in contact with at Skywest minus the miserable trolls that hang around these forums mocking positivity has been amazing.