View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 01:30 PM
BunkerF16
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2012

Originally Posted by Bozo the pilot View Post
Please answer this... Thats a question for those of you who are convinced that a TA is "just around the corner"
HB/PP/South etc..
Not a pointed question, I just want to hear the reasoning for B6 to do anything for us unless it does more for them-which a CBA doesnt.
Make me a believer
I'm really not concerned anymore whether or not the company is in any hurry to reach an agreement. The process is in motion. Our negotiators have followed a well traveled, well defined road that will bring us our contract.

We have a very good mediator, who as an ex airline pilot, knows this game. Our proposals are reasonable and well within what we should expect to receive, and well within the financial capabilities of the company.

Once the mediator comes to the conclusion that a mediated deal can't be reached, we will move on to the next phase of this process. One where the company will have to make some difficult decisions. Come to an agreement that is reasonable and peer-standard, or risk their reputation with their customers (at a minimum), or millions of dollars in lost revenue when planes stop flying.

Again. The company can delay all they want. But the timeline isn't ultimately all their decision any longer.

Fights on, fights on.