View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 11:48 PM
Pokeysrider
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2017
Default Help for a newbie

I'm very flexible and willing to move basically anywhere to be able to log decent hours.

Thanks for any advice![/QUOTE]

Slato, welcome. After a minimum number of posts, your ability to send private messages is turned on. To send one, you click on the poster's name and that takes you to the write message tool. You can check your message status, or send messages, by selecting messages from the menu that can be selected from any page you are on. There is a poster about two or three from the very end who has or had a towing business. Do few posts in the pilot lounge area and then you have the ability to do so. Once you are able, contact that guy, get his his email and send him your resume. One piece of advice, if you want help from someone, don't post like you just did. Even if you are older, it comes across as being from a helpless millennial and won't usually get a posted response, as us aviators are supposed to be resourceful and have the ability to be able to think out of the box for a solution. So, send the PM and then be patient, as we aren't on here every day.
PM me for help or career questions anytime. Not sure I'll be able to help, but I'll try