2 ABX
2 Emirates
1 Ethiad
1 Alaska
1 Omni
2 corporate
1 Regional (republic)
3 MIL

Though the classes tend to fluctuate with composition, Atlas guys have had good representation over the last couple of years. All of the Middle East guys I've come across were L seat, some were instructors too. Not sure what the current RJ guys are looking like but in the 2015 time frame we were mostly all higher time LCAs with many guys also involved in their safety depts, training/fleet managers, etc.

DAL et als should like your stats, no? Commando will tell you to get on there and don't look back - you could upgrade into an oversized RJ with 1950's tech within a year... I say, whoopiddy-f'in-do, but agree not to hold out for UPS. FedEx? Same job, very similar contract, company a little nicer (on the surface).

OTW I know Atlas is a great ticket to opening more doors but it does come with a cost of being gone more than you might want to be. Your posted stats are competitive at the legacies - perhaps you could go direct vs layover at an ACMI gig and if you really have the bug for brown/purple you can always jump ship...if you dare.

Good luck.
Over the last 3 years I have flown with an incredible number of new guys, what a great experience!!! Unbelievably sharp, helpful, 10 times my pilot skills, it has been great. I want to see more and more of you help me out for a few more years (very few) and then "you have the jet!!!!!"