View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 12:48 PM
whoareyou311
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2012

Originally Posted by Space Ranger View Post
Wow, how extremely noble of you to come to the aid of your internet boyfriend, to confirm for us that Taco does not play FlightSim. This forum is comical. It's the same cluster of idiots and their ramblings. All the more fitting that you guys personally know each other. How does that even come up in a conversation?

"Hey dude, are you HeyOneTaco on the internet?"
"Aww sweet man! I'm HighFlight, we run those forums!"
"Yeah dude!"
"Sweet man"
"Alright, bye"

I think having more travel benefits for family members or significant others is something of importance to me. It would be nice if my brother, who is in college and broke, could at least travel at some s3b46 priority when trying to get home for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

And who are you to say what I deem important or not. You don't want to take a paycut for crediting less than 83 hours? Tough for you. I credit more than that, so I don't care about your needs, just as you don't care about mine. Stop trying to white knight yourself into thinking you aren't looking out for only your own needs just like everyone else. Thanks for trying to tell me what I should prioritize, but I'll be okay without your assistance.
You are an amazing piece of work....I've said this before and I'll say it again...go to skywest you will fit in much better there and they will let your brother on your pass benefits...I promise they will.