View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 05:50 PM
CmonMan
New Hire

Joined APC: Sep 2017

Originally Posted by SIUav8er View Post
QX on blast by the Seattle Times:

https://www.seattletimes.com/busines...s-new-reality/

Some of the comments by our Dear Leaders are laughable.
I find it very unlikely that AAG handed Mr Campbell the keys to buy over 2 billion $ worth of jets without a comprehensive staffing plan. If you believe they did, I have a golden gate bridge for sale. I believe Mr Campbell was hired to theatrically act out the "perfect storm" script. Starring Brad Lambert as the villan and fall guy. A story line that would deceptlively execute AAG's business plan of leasing Sky West a fleet of e175's purchased by Horizon that AAG is in control of.
Now the next part of the script is "count on qx". A sedative to ease the pain by diverting employees attention from reality. The reality the airline being gutted right in front of employees faces. And most importantly to AAG, prevent QX employees from going rogue in retaliation for their imminent fate.
It is surprising to me to see how badly AAG insults the intelligence of such a senior pilot group. The whole "commit to compete" campaign was the AAG using the new CBA to whipsaw Sky West. QX actually indirectly committed to help AAG get a lower rate from Sky West.
One closing thought..Why is Sky West surviving the "perfect storm"? Even with "unexpected" e175s sent their way? Because AAG planned it that way.

Last edited by CmonMan; 09-28-2017 at 06:00 PM.