coryk , 10-07-2007 07:13 PM
Gets Weekends Off
coryk
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Jul 2006
Hey all,

I was curious if any Bro drivers out there could shed some light on the schedules? General "fun" factor of the flying, how the trips are built (all early shows, late shows, etc, etc), daily flight time, daily duty time, hotels (nice, bad, really bad), layover cities in general, how long you layover. What are the junior domiciles for both FO and CA spots? Anyone commute/drive from Orange County to the PSP, SAN, SBA, or SBP domiciles? Is it pretty easy? I'd be driving in from the Anaheim/Orange area.

And, if any Bro drivers out there could PM me, I'd like to see if you could send a bid package so I could get a better idea of the type of flying.

Lastly, I'd eventually want to end up in DEN on RJ. I was thinking of staying somewhere junior to DEN and upgrade to start building PIC, then when I can hold DEN CA trasnfer over. My question is, what is the DOH of the junior DEN CA?

Would it be wise to, and this is saying if I got the Bro initially, to upgrade to Bro CA to start building PIC, then when I can hold DEN RJ CA transfer over in however long it takes? My logic behind that would be for building PIC vice sitting around in DEN where I'd really like to be, but as an FO.

Thanks for the help!