View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 05:13 AM
hilltopflyer
Banned

Joined APC: Apr 2011

Originally Posted by Albief15 View Post
Go listen to that SWA pilot rant again. It is truly an opus. To be able to offend that many people...both inside and outside the company...in such a short span was a work that only be considered artistic genius. Offending hordes of homosexuals, fat chicks, old chicks, and the entire Houston crew base...all in what...less than 3 minutes? And to close the deal getting to go home to the wife and explain what exactly "doable" means what constitutes such criteria...

I pulled that thing up on the youtube a while back for a refresher. Even when I knew where the conversation was going, I was in awe. Like the Mona Lisa, the Sistine Chapel, or the limerick that includes "Nantucket", there are certain works of art that have lasting emotional impact years after you've seen or heard them. Even when I try to be a dick, and work at it, ****ing that many people off in such a short spiel is not easy, and it takes a certain natural talent to make that happen. God bless that pilot--for brightening my life and so many others with a little levity, and also helping the HR departments' job security by allowing them to force us to watch many future HR online CBT training modules. Without a few pilots like us, a bunch of HR people would be out of work.

(The skywest pilot who sucks up in the end is douche, however.)

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d1a_...395&comments=1
It was an amazing feat to spew all of it in a few minutes.