View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 09:15 AM
PT6flyer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2016

Originally Posted by Boats and Hos View Post
I'm awaiting a class date. Seven years and no flow would change my mind. The big D can only continue to be so picky for so long. In addition, Reserve to cover JFK and LGA, and EWR, I suppose, would be horrendous! What attracted me was seperate bases and fleets. An eighteen month lock would scare me off as well. Now of course it's all speculation at this point but If the majority just say no without flow, it would get big daddies attention. The days of whipsawing are over. Every regional needs crews and so do the majors. It is now more in our favor than ever before. Don't be fooled by money or miniscule work rules. I wait with baited breath but have other regionals, ie; the AA WOs, to choose from. In other words, if your going to have to commute, or live, in the Northeast, why not choose one of those carriers? Best of luck. I'll be tuned in Wednesday.
Maybe I'll be proven wrong, but if you come here i think you'd better be willing to accept a reality that everything career wise here will be behind the industry or at the very least behind Envoy. APA honestly acts as though they care about their regional pilots. That caring translates to huge career progression as opposed to Delta who will pay top dollar to make up for that lack of career progression.