View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 11:48 PM
FliFast
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2006
Position: I was acquired, Not Hired

If I may throw my two cents in...

ROBLAX is entitled to his opinion based on people that he knows that work there. I live with an AirTran F/A that finds the airline difficult for a reserve F/A, but she has quantifiable reasons.
Airport Reserve, standup overnights, mechanicals, ATC delays when there is one rain drop in ATL, no pay for D/H for reserves, no hotel reservations, and minimum wage, etc.

With that being said, the thread is not about my roommate or where ROBLAX works, it's about getting the info to this cat that is interested in working for AirTran.

Was the interview process easy or hard...where's a good gouge ? How is pay during training ? How long to upgrade ? Where are the contract talks going ? Will there be any farming out of flying or new domiciles after the contract passes ? Will the pilots strike ? Good benefits ??? Can you commute and be on reserve ? Crashpad network ? Any rumors of other pilot bases besides the current ones ?

I think the answers to these questions are probably more helpful to jet320, then anything else...just my two cents, your conversion rate may vary.

Good Luck on the interview jet320, a lot of good folks at AirTran.

FF

Last edited by FliFast; 10-07-2007 at 11:55 PM.