View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 07:19 PM
Inception
New Hire

Joined APC: Oct 2017

Originally Posted by RW newbie View Post
Your start date at skywarrior is pretty much up to you. If you are going from 0-250 hours 80 days would be a stretch. I arrived with about 14 hours toward my private and it took me about 25 days before I could check. That was a result of WX and DPE availability. DPE wasn't available for a week. The multi-engine is what is holding people up at the moment. The aircraft can't seem to stay out of maintenance. I know of numerous guys that have had to push back their FO date at PSA. There is a bubble beginning to form for the multi add-on.

Here is my advice. Go get you PPL and instrument ratings. You will need to pay for that out of pocket at SW anyway. Then, theoretically everything at SW would be covered by the 23K PSA gives you.

Hopefully they fix this multi-engine issue soon. Some people are considering just forking over the $ and getting it somewhere else.
Thanks for the reply,

I already hold a CMEL, but I do not have the 250 PIC required, and I do not have a Private SEL either. Just trying to plan my transition as much as I can. Again thanks for the Info!