View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 09:13 PM
Da40Pilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2013

Originally Posted by Islandhopper85 View Post
Hey home boy, how about this. I’ll make it really simple. If I see a captain sitting in my seat I will plaster your name over everything my little FO hands can get on to make you look like the “toad sucker” you are. Keep your a** in your seat. The union is 100% right on this one. And as I spent unfortunate time in that little place in Daytona everyone (including myself) hates. I can say with pretty high confidence you may be one of those little scrubs. If not, your personality fits right in with their arrogance.
Wowza. I think your home boy already repeatedly said he's not going to do it anymore after that union e-mail came out. Despite you disagreeing with his original decision, it's a free country and he can do whatever the heck he wants.

GoHomeLeg....I am glad you're staying put on the left seat with your 1000+ PIC after that union e-mail, nevertheless....I have a question for you since I am curious -- why would you originally volunteer for right seat CA flying when it adds nothing to your bottom line? zero incentives. You are working on your days off for regular pay and logging SIC time. Why wouldn't you just pick up stuff from the CA open time and at least log PIC time?