View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 05:16 AM
METO Guido
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2011

In my case, there's a formless spirit living just out of sight in the keyboard telling me what to say. Have proof he's there because little English muffin crumbs left on the space bar are gone when I come back later.

1st time I recognized how opposed Co.'s may become to seemingly trivial discussion of their brand was the altering of product suspicions advanced by a drinker of Beck's beer. This guy was so UPSet about what Anheuser-Busch InBev did to change, in his opinion ruin, the unique qualities of the Pilsner, he started to blog. The lengths the company went to harass him about it quickly becoming the bigger story. In short, the minute they perceive your actions to cross from annoyance to culpable, watch the f out. (BTW InBev, you dweebs polluted Rolling Rock too.)

I (pronoun) was surprised recently when another member commented on many of my (pronoun) posts lacking them (pronouns.) His (pronoun) observation, quite astute. It be no coincidence. Leaving space for plausible deniability is low cost as, one never knows, who's sufficiently hair triggered out there to swing a turret on your bubble.

Will UPS buy Atlas? Who'd have thought they'd experiment with pax charters on the -100's back in the 90's? Just because something never happened before doesn't necessarily mean tomorrow can't be radically different.