View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 01:00 PM
Yumyum
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2012
Position: CaptFo

Originally Posted by 2dubs View Post
How do they need us more than we need them? The question (at least for me) is not that you would have zero difficulty finding another job but rather is that other job going to pay as well if not more? Of course the follow up is; if that other job is better why not bail ASAP? Fact anyone who has been here a year or longer will lose if we are forced to find new jobs. If you are a short timer what does it matter to you? get your money and move on the bigger money.

Like I said before what evidence historical or otherwise do any of the Vote No squad have that Delta will be back at the table offering more? Have you entertained the possibility a no vote weakens us? Maybe they comeback and say hey take less or we "Will" Comair you over the next year or two. How are you better off if this happens?

The only evidence I have is experience. They shutdown comair because of costs and the ability to allocate the planes elsewhere. Can they do that to us ? Sure..current pilot supply is running low. All indications back that up. I’m not saying we are Bruce almighty...I’m saying the ball is in our court...........if you’ve been in the industry long enough, you know this is the first time in a LONG time we have leverage. Need to see more gains in this TA