View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 07:03 PM
jbeauv
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2016

[QUOTE=JediCheese;2450547]You obviously didn't get far enough along to get out of training. Training is radio silence. Crew scheduling would love to put a satphone implant in your head that auto answers the way they attempt to contact pilots.

Read below, the recipients have been removed to protect those who might still be working there. The next time I heard from the company was 3 Sep

Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2017 6:01 PM
To: Insert about ten names
Cc: Rene DeLange
Subject: Training Update and Apology

Good Evening,

I am the new Senior Manager of Crew Administration and I wanted to reach out to each of you and express my deepest apologies for the lack of communication you have received while waiting for training. I want to also ensure you that we are working diligently to plan you back into the training pipeline. You will each be contacted individually in the next couple of weeks with a schedule or at least an expectation of when your schedule will be completed. Again, I apologize for your wait during what should be a fun an exciting time at a new airline. Please reach out to myself or our Director of Crew Resources, Rene DeLange with questions and expect follow up within two weeks. I am starting vacation tomorrow until 7/10 but I will be checking email during that time. Thank you and have a safe and happy 4th of July.

Liz Schreck
Senior Manager of Crew Administration